Forgot to update last nite so here's the update!
Went over to Eugene's place for pizza and monopoly together with Weiming. 2 of my best army friends. Been more than a year since the all of us met and caught up so it was nice. Weiming's grown huge. He's been bulking up and gymming more than me. LOL! Anyway, we went over to play some monopoly over a bottle of wine. Felt good. Too bad weiming had to leave early. That left me and Eugene alone. Well, guess who won monopoly? Of course its the bainin!
Well, the both of them are attached already and we held a conversation about girlfriends. Well, I guess there isnt much to say. But one thing has been bothering me. Audrey asked me if I wanted to go hong kong. The other 2 friends she was going with were a couple and she'd be all alone. Hmm... Too bad I'm going for my in camp training. But then again, I don't think I would be going overseas with her even if I didnt have any training. That's the way she wanted it. And that's the way I think it should be now.
(0) So Waddaya Think!
5:23:00 PM